Earn up to 35 CME Credits
In line with the IPVS mission of addressing the most recent advances across the spectrum of PV research, conference theme will include
- the epidemiology and molecular biology of PVs;
- animal models for the study of papillomavirus disease;
- basic immunology and pathogenesis of PVs;
- therapeutic and prophylactic vaccines;
- prevention of HPV associated cancers particularly cervical cancer and other PV-associated diseases,
- promotion of the spread of the scientific knowledge to benefit the whole community.
Our overarching theme will be harnessing the power of innovation from HPV research to deliver globally prevention and control of HPV-related disease.
Have a look at the program at a glance to get acquainted with sessions waiting for you. Updated 17th July*
*Subject to change
All times stated in CEST
- 5 Plenary Sessions – click here to learn more
- Workshops with a focus on Science and Education for Action Against HPV – click here to learn more
- The Maurice Hilleman 2020 Award – click here to learn more
- This award honors the memory of Maurice Hilleman, PhD, one of the most effective vaccinologists in history.
*Registration for the workshops is still available during the conference and also during the 3 months after the conference.
To register, please send us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org