Virtual Conference Login
Some tips for using the virtual platform:
- The best internet browser to access the Virtual Conference is Google Chrome
- Do not be afraid to click and explore the venue! At the Virtual Conference, clicking on text and display screens will often take you to further information and features
- Use the calendar reminder function to save sessions in your time zone – especially the live ones
- Set up your profile picture in the networking lounge. This will help your colleagues to recognize your profile in the lounge.
- Join the Conference sessions’ Q&A online chats:
- Enter the Networking Lounge and click on “Discussion Groups”.
- Find the session you’re looking for (the name as given in the scientific program).
- You can leave a message any time but check the scientific program as speakers/presenters are encouraged to be available in the online Q&A chats at the end of their session (session times are listed in CEST).
- Browse the e-Poster library during the Conference.
- Zoom in and out to comfortably read all the details.
- Our abstract authors are available to answer questions and collaborate with you during the congress dates
- Send a message to the ePoster author through the private chat
- Check out the ‘Featured e-Posters’ – these have been judged as the 10 best ePosters. View them and listen to their authors’ audio presentations.
- Make the most of the virtual exhibition area.
- Our industry partners will have booth representatives waiting to chat
- There will be content available for download to your virtual bag 0 a quick way to save information of interest and email documents to yourself.
- Enter the IPVC 2020 raffle:
- A new winner every day, be in for the chance to win a free registration to IPVC 2021 in Toronto, free IPVS membership, or a free IPVC 2021 Netwroking/Workshop ticket.